Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Computers making life easier

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 07 Feb 2012 14:02:58 GMT, Han wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in news:u_
:

Evan wrote:

Why don't you go to college and obtain a degree in
Pharmacy and get licensed -- you will then realize
there is quite a bit more to it than counting pills in
a machine and putting a sticker on the bottle they
are sold to the customers in...

And the minimum starting salary for a degreed pharmicist is in the
neighborhood of a hundred grand.

After having spent the money for the education and licensing, that is a
just reward. As Evan said, there is a bit more to it than being an
extension of a pill-dispensing machine.

It is a 5 year course now, but some are going to 6 years.

The question really is whether we need a fullfledged pharmacist in every
corner pharmacy, and I don't know the answer ...

--
Best regards
Han