Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Outdoor thermostats again

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 10:16:44 +0000, Roger Mills wrote:

It's actually 60-odd kWh at about 4p per unit (assuming that I've used
all the dearer units that quarter, 'cos I'm on a 'no standing charge'
tariff). The flat is in a converted (Grade 2 listed) Georgian building
with single-glazed sash windows and not that much insulation

Still strikes me as rather high, maybe you like it what I would call
"stiflingy hot", ie over 20C. B-) I guess with the listing there
isn't a lot you can do to reduce the heat loss. B-(

You may be right - it seems to say different things in different places.

That's why I went to the Lascar site, they make the damn thing they
ought to know what it's rqeuirements are. Places flogging 'em tend to
just copy 'n paste from the makers site when they add the item to
their inventory. If things change like updated software but the
actual product doesn't the chances are the description will remain
unchanged.

--
Cheers
Dave.