Kalico

Default Partially Blocked Flue? Please Comment On Pic...

"MR" no-email-address wrote in message
I wasn't taking his opinion lightly and took my digital camera into the
attic and took a shot down the flue and the picture I got is posted he
http://tinyurl.com/ttmp

It is hard to tell what part of the flue this is. It looks like a pre-cast
one but not sure why you are able to take a pic 'down' the flue from inside
the attic. Does it have a soot box in there?

The most common cause for lack of draw is the wrong type of flue terminal on
top of the pot. What does yours look like?

Also, can you give me an idea of age of property?

Thanks
Rob

--
Tel. 07010 703 702