Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default How much & which direction would you set the slope in the levelfor a flagstone walkway?

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 06:40:58 -0800, Sonny wrote:

*Our local city engineers claim "their standards" (sic), for public
projects, allow for 1' drop for every 12' run,

Yikes. I got this too late. It's all set in stone. But my intended slope
was nothing near that!

My chalk line, over about a dozen feet, was about 3/8" difference from
one end to the other.

Of course, that was just the dray chalk line - which was obliterated as
soon as I started with the wet concrete. So, that was the intent.

The reality shows the slope didn't work out the way I had wanted it to as
shown he
http://picturepush.com/public/7517980