Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default O/T: Hey Canucks

In article , Leon
lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

In raweb.com, Lew
wrote:

Your prime minister states your shale sands oil are being sold to the
Chinese now that the pipeline across the US is on hold.

What, we should sit with our thumbs in our asses waiting for your
president to get his head out of his?

If the USA doesn't want it, there are others who do.

Suck it up, America. You're not the only game in town.

Apparently you guys are sucking it up. ;~)

You do know that Canada is the largest supplier of energy to the USA,
yes?

Do you expect us to ONLY sell to you? HAH!

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com