Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:31:07 -0800, Delvin Benet ýt wrote:

On 2/7/2012 4:48 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:42:46 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:07:28 -0600, Ignoramus8327
wrote:

Show me one Republican who is concerned with the very poor...

Show me one Democrat who is concerned with the very poor...
They're all the same: uncaring, greedy buttheads.

Nonsense. That's the cynicism that comes from not having much actual
experience.

I'm surrounded by Democrats. They're more involved with the homeless
than anyone I know in the local Republican Party (where I still go to
occassional cocktail parties). My neighbor, for example, puts in time
in a soup kitchen every week. He ain't no Republican.

Nor are you.

You're a moron, Delvin. But if you mean by "Republican" a hateful,
bigoted, authoritarian ignoramus, then no, I'm not that kind of
Republican. I'm the old kind, like the ones who pushed for welfare
reform and gun rights at the same time they supported the Civil Rights
Act.

--
Ed Huntress