Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

On 2/7/2012 12:06 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 2/6/2012 7:08 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 2/6/2012 6:07 PM, Ignoramus8327 wrote:
Show me one Republican who is concerned with the very poor...

Why?

We know you would ask a question like that because we know you only care
about yourself.

No, you know no such thing. What you know is that I don't allow the
likes of you to dictate to me how *much* I am to care about others, nor
do you get to dictate to me what my response will be.

After all, you're a libertarian, aren't you?

Yes, I'm proud to say I am. It's the only ethical political philosophy.
Conservatism and contemporary illiberal "liberalism" are unethical.