Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: "I'M NOT CONCERNED WITH THE POOR!"

"Ignoramus8327" wrote in message
Show me one Republican who is concerned with the very poor...

Show me Democrats who try to help them achieve self-sufficiency instead of
buying votes by propagating envy, dependency and delusions of entitlement.

There are an exceptional few, like Joe Kennedy:
http://www.citizensenergy.com/main/Home.html

Start with free English lessons for legal Hispanics. The Southeast Asians I
worked with didn't need help.

My mother volunteered to teach remedial English after she retired, but the
only classes they had established were meant for low-performing native
speakers.

Why don't PBS or Univision offer ESL? I picked up a lot of French and a
little Russian (from Vremya) on TV.

jsw