Posted to rec.woodworking
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Festool power tools.

In article
,
David Paste wrote:
Which canal?

Dudley Port railway station to Birmingham.

Part Birmingham "New Mainline" to Pudding Green junction, part Walsall
canal to Doe Bank junction, Tame valley canal via Rushall junction as far
as Salford junction then down the Grand Union to Aston Junction. From
there we walked to the Wetherspoons in the city centre. We'd already
completed the Birmingham "New Mainline" in it's entirety and the "Aston
ring". It was a way of walking the Tame Valley canal that allowed us to
use public transport.

We've already walked a lot of canals in the area but have a few still to
do.

Next month we walk from Wolverhampton to Walsall and the April walk is
from Walsall, up via the Wyrley and Essington to Catshill junction, then
south through Rushall to the Tame valley canal, terminating the walk at
Tame Valley Parkway rail station - estimated at 18 miles.

I assume you know the canal network round the Midlands fairly well?

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org