Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Feb 2, 8:23*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Jews are only out for themselves,even when they purport to be of
another nationality. *Israel andthe USA are warmongers and war
criminals.

Pay attention, asshole. I agree Israel is a warmonger, and there's a good
reason for it. One of the country's strategic doctrines is the "First Strike
Rule," adopted as a result of the Yom Kipper war. It is the avowed policy of
Israel, when war is imminent, to strike first.

Israel is a small, a very small, country. It is difficult, if not
impossible, for Israel to absorb an initial attack and then retaliate.

Publicizing this doctrine has a chilling effect on Israel's potential
adversaries. They cannot know, for instance, whether moving a troop unit
from here to there would be considered by Israel as preparatory to an attack
and thereby cause a massive launch of military whoop-ass.

As a result of this public doctrine, anytime Jordan, Egypt, or anyone in the
neighborhood wants to shuffle troops around, they inform Israel in advance.
Often Israel sends monitors to the site.

Israel can field a land army (18 divisions) larger than the U.S. and the
U.K. combined. You do not **** with Israel.

As for the US being a warmonger, it's really simple. We have a lot of folks
who like to kill people and blow things up.

Load of ********. You are spouting your oft repeated drivel which you
do when driven into a corner.
You Yanks are a nasty violent culture as revealed by your crazed
threats.
But like all bullys, cowards. It's OK to create violent situations
miles away but when the pigeons come home to roost we never heard so
much whining.
It was mostly banker/financers got killed in 11/9 so they done you a
favour.
I see you are negotiating with the Taliban after your armed forces
failed in Afghanistan (as I predicted)
And Israel will fail too. There will be a new diaspora. (The fourth
is it?)
Which is all the evil *******s deserve. They and the USA are as bad as
the Nazis.