Paul Kierstead

Default Vacuum Clamping

In article ,
Morris Dovey wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

compressor in this [generally] suitable? i.e. I know you
cannot answer my specific case, but do AC units generally
generate a similiar amount of vacuum as a refrigerator?
Otherwise I gotta get to selling the d**n thing cause it is
taking up room in my shop...

Yes.

Having said that, I'd suggest looking around for a free
refrigerator, then sell the window AC and use the proceeds to buy
a vacuum sealing unit so you can produce your own bags (-:

Well, your absolutely right, but I really hate selling stuff...it is
more hassle then I am generally willing to go through. But, OTOH, the
sale of the AC unit could indeed help get the press started...maybe I
should just get off my butt and sell it (amonst some other things).