Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool power tools.

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 00:37:59 +0000 (GMT), Stuart
wrote:

In article ,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Agreed. It doesn't take tremendous effort to make it "good enough".
14GA zip cord is just right. ;-)

I'm afraid 14GA means nothing to me, here we describe cables by cross
sectional area eg 1mmsquare, 2mmsquare etc.

14Ga = 2.08mm^2

D(mm) = e^(2.1104-.11594n)

If that's too hard:

D(mm) = .127 x 92^((36-n)/39)

Where D is the diameter in mm and n is the wire gauge. Simple, huh? ;-)

makes life much easier. And "zip cord" is?

Two-wire "lamp cord". It's called "zip cord" because the two wires easily
separate down the middle (unzip it) by pulling them apart.

http://www.filmtools.com/zipcord122.html
http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/fs-1037/images/zip4c.gif

Not something you use to remotely operate your flies I presume.

Not on purpose.