Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lessons learned on my first alt.home.repair mortar & flagstone job! (thanks to all)

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 07:37:54 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

First lesson learned was to wear better gloves!
The tips of the middle & pointer fingers of both hands are worn through
the skin already!
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7493829.jpg

I like the ugly blue ones-
http://www.amazon.com/Rubber-Coated-.../dp/B000PHIHQM
[I haven't used *those*- It seems like I pay $5-6 each at the hardware
store - I might get a dozen of those for $15] That style seems to
wear pretty well and are just the right balance of easy to put on and
still tight enough to let you feel what you're doing.

I've used these gloves and really like them. My grip is not as good as
it once was, but these gloves really help to grasp items. They seem to
keep hands warmer in the winter. :-\