Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Granite Counter Tops

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 23:46:31 -0600, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

On 2/4/2012 11:42 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On 05 Feb 2012 05:27:37 GMT, wrote:

wrote in
:

Are granite counter tops a fad? Synthetic solid surface materials seem
to have a lot more appeal to me, but I don't know much about them.

My wife has indicated that she might want some sort of butcher block
counter tops. Are those in vogue any more?

o granite we must have granite. Man, those people are too stupid. Next
year it'll be something else.

No, after having granite countertops, she won't have anything else. They
actually *are* better than the laminate crap. Sorry if you can't afford it.

Some of those "crap" laminate counters hold up well for several years.

Sure, but crap is always crap. Once you go granite, she'll never go back to
laminate. BTDT.