Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default SIMPLE electrical job. Cost via electrician? chg direct-wireto plug & socket

On 2/5/2012 9:37 AM, Horace Greeley wrote:
On 2/4/2012 8:58 PM, RBM wrote:

blah blah blah whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa
[ nitpicking snipped ]

Your inference is that using 20 amp equipment, somehow makes it better,
which is not true if the circuit feeding the system is 15 amp. It would
then be a Nec code violation.

Again, it passed inspection. I'm happy, the AHJ is happy and my
insurance company is happy. When the power goes out in the winter and I
can plug the furnace into the genset, even my wife will be happy.

I really don't give a rat's ass about your silly opinion. Get it?

I'm not offering an opinion, merely citing code. If you have a problem
with the Nec, contact the folks at the NFPA, who write it.