Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Lessons learned on my first alt.home.repair mortar & flagstonejob! (thanks to all)

clipped

The most painful of all the lessons was that these leather gloves, while
fantastic for outside work, stink for working with wet concrete!
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/7493902.jpg

The only good news is that I now have no more fingerprints - so - I guess
I can rob a bank and not get caught (as long as I don't bleed on the bank
counter)!

Thanks for all your help. It looks sooooo easy in the videos. But they
don't tell you all this stuff!

Working as occupational health nurse, I once treated a guy for serious
burns to both feet....mixing concrete sans boots. It is caustic stuff.