Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool power tools.

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 21:36:42 +0000 (GMT), Stuart
wrote:

In article ,
Swingman wrote:
You know you've made your point successfully when the derogatory
terminology starts flying in lieu of reasoned response.

You know, that was my reaction when I saw this in response to one of my
posts:

"Irrelevant ... Google can indeed provide you with information and
terminology, but, unfortunately, can't provide you with the basic
understanding to properly use it."

Not derogatory terminology perhaps but certainly derogatory towards me.

Wasn't me, but it was right on target.

And you never did pick me up on the fact that although even studio
machines use equalisation they also use compensating circuitry to correct
the resulting phase shifts.

....and far more audiophoolery.