Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool power tools.

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:03:51 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 2/5/2012 12:54 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:39:42 -0600, wrote:

On 2/5/2012 12:21 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Every day. I'm an electronics engineer, currently working in the audio
industry, after 30+ years in computers.

IOW, with no experience whatsoever in making a living in the recording
industry while both owning and operating a successful recording studio.

You've obviously never studied the science behind Nyquist or Fourier.

You obviously have no clue as to the effects of Nyquist on the
_frequency response_ of the resultant digital recording.

You're *quite* wrong. I understand the science behind Nyquist and Fourier
perfectly. What I don't understand is how, so called, "professionals" can get
caught up in audiophoolery.

Get back to me after you've spent 20+ years doing that.

You can spout audiophoolery all you want, but it's just that.

LOL ... another newly coined audio term, and derogatory at that, from
those grasping at straws to cover up their ignorance?

No, it's not newly coined and describes you to a tee.

You know you've made your point successfully when the derogatory
terminology starts flying in lieu of reasoned response.

You obviously wouldn't understand Nyquist if I explained it to you, or you
wouldn't have posted a reference to a site that shows my point.