Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default snow shovel

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 00:15:09 +0000, Nick Odell wrote:

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 23:05:14 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson
wrote:

It's been an extrememly warm winter here (northern Minnesota)

Ooh - I reckon I'm going to be around your way, week after next. I'm
going to Thunder Bay[1] on Friday and the kids are planning to take me
to Grand Marais[2] to visit the North House Folk School.

Aha... yes, Thunder Bay's just across the border; my lad's guest-played
for one of their soccer teams a couple of times at tournaments down in
Minneapolis. We've met some nice folk from there!

On the Minnesota side, I've not been to Grand Marais, but I did get as
far as Two Harbors on that same stretch of lake shore last summer (we had
a tournament in Duluth and camped up at TH) which is just a stone's throw
away on US scales :-) It's a very pretty part of the world - I'd
recommend coming back again when it's warmer!

(I live farther west by the way, just a shade north of Bemidji)

cheers

Jules