Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Granite Counter Tops

On 05 Feb 2012 05:27:37 GMT, Earl wrote:

mcp6453 wrote in
:

Are granite counter tops a fad? Synthetic solid surface materials seem
to have a lot more appeal to me, but I don't know much about them.

My wife has indicated that she might want some sort of butcher block
counter tops. Are those in vogue any more?

o granite we must have granite. Man, those people are too stupid. Next
year it'll be something else.

No, after having granite countertops, she won't have anything else. They
actually *are* better than the laminate crap. Sorry if you can't afford it.