Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UPDATE: WAY OT (but it happens in homes)

On 2/4/2012 6:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
REPUBLICANS HAVE MORE ORGASMS
"It's the G-OHHHHH-P!

"Republicans are more likely to have better sex than Democrats,
according to a new, 5,000-subject survey released by Binghamton University
and
Match.com on Friday.

"More than half - 53% - of those identifying themselves as single,
conservative Republicans said they reached orgasm almost every time
they have sex. That's compared to just 40% of liberal Democrats."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz1lNIJtkgH

They used real science to reach the above conclusion.

The article goes on to say that Democrats have MORE sex than Republicans, so
I guess it averages out.

But I can't imagine anyone, even a Democrat, saying: "Yeah, I gave him/her a
try. Didn't like it, so I left"

I would guess that Democrats have more sex because they screw everybody.
Right now, they're screwing the whole country. ^_^

TDD