Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default UPDATE: WAY OT (but it happens in homes)

In article ,
" wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...mocrats-achiev
e-o
rga
sm-sex-match-survey-article-1.1016621#ixzz1lNIJtkgH

They used real science to reach the above conclusion.

The article goes on to say that Democrats have MORE sex than
Republicans,
so
I guess it averages out.

But I can't imagine anyone, even a Democrat, saying: "Yeah, I gave
him/her a
try. Didn't like it, so I left"

Trying is all Democrats care about ("I feel your pain"). Republicans
want
programs that work.

that's it. republicans see sex as work. LOL

We all know you're illiterate. Your constant demonstrations aren't
required.

but yours are. thank you

You lose. Again.

Your constant demonstrations aren't required.