Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

Default Behringer SL2442FX , mixer desk, 2004

Got into that panel now
Although no observable damage to that trace, I may as well run a line //
this trace while in there. Looks like that mod, replace the 2 4p c/o sw ,
the 2 1/4 in sockets for Insert and at least remove the main slider ,
probably replace.
Putting some alternate sets to the pins of the interboard headers, and
keep
fingers crossed.
After that, should it bounce, I suppose its a matter of building an active
buffer and LEDs as telltales , half way through the outer stages, to
localise down a bit.

Should it bounce, I suggest you get the owner to buy a new one with a 3 year
warranty for £240.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_s...kanalmixer.htm

Probably far more cost effective than hours of repair bills plus parts on an
8 year old mixer probably worth something like £70 in good nick on ebay.

Gareth.