Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:14:49 -0600, Markem wrote:

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:34:03 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

So in one location all decided to raise their prices "x" amount. If
they all do it you have to pay the price.

In Illinois the difference can result from having a county tax,
municpal tax and of course the state tax.

I would attribute the difference to the tax if it hadn't just changed (taxes
haven't) in the past two weeks. I've been commuting between the two and there
wasn't much difference (usually $.10 but even less since early December) until
two weeks ago when it shot up in Georgia but not Alabama. I don't buy much
(need perhaps six gallons to get back home) in Georgia anymore. ;-)

And we as a state are pretty
much broke and in need of a credit counselor for our legistators.

You need bankruptcy. IL is in *far* worse shape than even CA.