Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_3_] chaniarts[_3_] is offline

Default Rubber Feet needed

On 2/3/2012 12:00 PM, JackBNimble wrote:
I have a vintage WearEver cast aluminum citrus juicer needing
replacement rubber feet. The originals were a 7/16" (.4375) diameter
shoulder that fit into the base hole by 1/4" (.25) and the upper pad
part is an additional 1/4" higher that steps up to a 1/2" (.5) pad
diameter. This mfger is out of business and I am looking for a source
that may have a workable solution for replacements.

there are adhesive silicone feet available in big box stores (home
depot, etc). you can cut them down to the correct size, but you'll not
find any that are 1/2" thick. you may have to stack a couple.