Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default OT Mothers are brilliant at showing their kids up

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her
before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along
with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You
did
a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have
called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

Maternal confidences incontinences? should never be repeated, they
divulge all without any respect for the subject's embarrassment and should
remain silent forever. (I say this in the hope that others will zip their
zapped lips in my defence at a later date).

Email is valid if you do go semi-public ;-).

Oooooooooo, c'mon Adam, spill those beans.