Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default OT Computers making life easier

On 2/3/2012 10:13 AM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:06:30 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Let me guess. By calling 911 and demanding to know whose fault was it?
"Somebody better do something about it"

I knew some folks who would have something go wrong. They would spend hours
arguing whose fault was it, and no time at all fixing whatever it was that
broke.

I'm remembering the woman who was on the news a few months ago. Had about a
dozen kids living in one room, and telling the world someone better do
something about it.

You mean this one? The one where the mother of 15 kids
"Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay."

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children

Holy crap, sterilize that bitch before she pops out a few more kids.