Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default How much & which direction would you set the slope in the levelfor a flagstone walkway?

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 07:56:49 -0500, dadiOH wrote:

Does that make sense?

Not to me.
I sloped it about 3/8" over its 16" length.

Mine is about that length so I'll use your 3/8" number for my slope away
from the house on the one end. And I'll do a slight slope AWAY from the
wall of the water feature on the other ends.

I'm worried that the mortar will set on the first stone before I finish
the last one (there are about 18 uneven thickness stones to set, not
counting triangles to fill gaps).

I'll try it today after snapping a final picture and asking any last
minute questions.