Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default WOW! US foreign policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

Attila.Iskander wrote:

Pay attention, asshole. I agree Israel is a warmonger, and there's a
good reason for it. One of the country's strategic doctrines is the
"First Strike Rule," adopted as a result of the Yom Kipper war. It
is the avowed policy of Israel, when war is imminent, to strike
first.

The "Yom Kipper War" ?
Sounds fishy to me :-))

Just thought I'd try a bit of levity
But that little nazi scum does NOT deserve this much effort from you..

You may have it confused with the "Yum Kipper" war that takes place outside
many bagel shops just before the store's opening.

As an aside, the four strategic doctrines governing the Israeli Defense
Force's fighting ability a

* The First Strike doctrine, which we've discussed.
* The Quick War doctrine. Israel is geared to winning a war decisively in a
relatively short time - before the rest of the world gets its **** together
and demands a stand-down
* No trading territory for time to organize. Israel doesn't HAVE territory
to trade. That's why the country can put over 700,000 troops engaged in
combat, on three fronts, in 72 hours, with the first quarter million coming
on line by this time tomorrow.
* People are paramount. Israel is a country with a small population, each
soldier is precious. While most tanks have itty-bitty hatches, the
Israeli-developed Merkava has a RAMP to enable rapid evacuation should the
tank be damaged or on fire. No unit commander, from squad leader to the
Chief of Staff has to ask permission from anyone to withdraw his unit from
combat - to retreat. And so on.