Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:28:18 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

harry wrote:

Right, resort to abuse when you lose the argument.
Totally without education or moral values.

You haven't SEEN abuse, maggot! If I could get my hands on you, I'd remove
your lungs with an ice-cream scoop.

I plan on visiting the UK later this year.

I'll look you up. I already know you're in the only hole above ground,
Manchester. It won't be hard.

Embrace the fear, dip****.

Why do you need an " ice-cream scoop"?! You may get to the UK,
because I will never go there -- for any reason, ever. I told you I
was first in line for harry, if comes to my town.

The line has already backed up as far as Albuquerque.