Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spray lube question

You know, I hadn't thought of that. I used to have a piece of sheet metal,
I'd put under fittings when I was doing HVAC install, and used to drip
silver solder on the condensor pad. Thanks for a great idea.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stanley Schaefer" wrote in message

You can get flame guards/masks as a kind of ceramic cloth at big box
plumbing departments, have used mine a lot. Supposed to be used for
backing up copper solder jobs in tight spots where a torch flame will
burn down the house otherwise. Works well.

Stan