Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are there any quality boilers/manufacturers, at any price?

In article ,
Tony Bryer writes:
On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:01:46 +0000 (UTC) Andrew Gabriel wrote :
Is anyone other than me still running a Keston C25? It was quite
popular here when I installed it because Keston supported DIY
installers (in those days, condensing boilers were only installed
by DIY installers, councils, and housing associations). However,
my impression is that they had all died after about 5 years.

There are two still running in my old church in Twickenham, now into
their 11th winter and running fine AFAIK. The first few years were
problematic, but in fairness to Keston they did design out some of
the teething problems.

I thought it was one of yours which burned out its heat
exchanger, burning the cabinet case? Maybe it was someone
else's?

--
Andrew Gabriel