Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On 01/02/2012 12:10, dennis@home wrote:

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
On 31/01/2012 21:19, dennis@home wrote:
Why shouldn't they agree, its a statement of fact.
If you drive faster than the limit you are speeding.
If you drive faster than its safe you are dangerous driving.
The limit is the lower of the two.

Are you seriously saying that it's always safe to drive at the limit,
regardless of conditions?

Are you seriously claiming to have read what I said?

Oh good, it's a misunderstanding!

If you drive faster than the limit you are speeding.
If you drive faster than its safe you are dangerous driving.
The limit is the lower of the two.

Sounded to me as if you meant the limit had to be lower that the safe speed.

Andy