Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Feb 2, 1:51*pm, whisky-dave wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:14*pm, harry wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:12*pm, (Cynic) wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 23:28:29 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

I am suggesting that prisoners stay in jail until they have fully
compensated their victims. *Some would have to stay there for ever but
who cares?

And what would you do about the crimes that *have* no victims?

--
Cynic

There is no such thing.

What about those homosexuals that are being hanger or stoned to death
in some countries, or teh woment hat once raped are stoned to death,
oh sorry the victim is the male rapist because it was the womens fault
he raped her.

Why have we suddenly moved to another country?
Were you in danger of losing the argument?
Am I in order to accusey ou of racism now?