Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are there any quality boilers/manufacturers, at any price?

In article ,
John Rumm writes:

Others in this group have had good results with Viseman, Man Eco
Hometec, & Keston.

Keston, really?

I have one and it's been OK given that I can DIY fix it (I did install
it after all), but it would have been unsuitable for, say, my parents,
whose Potterton Suprema has provided a more trouble-free service;-)

Is anyone other than me still running a Keston C25? It was quite
popular here when I installed it because Keston supported DIY
installers (in those days, condensing boilers were only installed
by DIY installers, councils, and housing associations). However,
my impression is that they had all died after about 5 years.

The current Keston C36 (?) only ever gets a bad press, as far as I've
noticed.

--
Andrew Gabriel