Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

In article om,
dennis@home wrote:
You could, but there are quite a few here that would claim anyone that
says they have driven a million miles and never had points,
convictions, claims, etc. is liar.

Would be very easy to do if you live in some remote part of the country.
I've had some half dozen insurance claims over the years due to damage
when my car was parked. And a couple of others where I was run into, and
the other person's insurance paid. Only one damage only claim which was my
fault - and that didn't involve another vehicle.

--
*Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.