Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default WOW! US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

harry wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:11 am, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 00:00:36 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:54 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Nobody wants Jews. The reasons are well apparent now.

I wish you were over here; I'd hit your skanky ass so hard your
mother would die.

Tell me one country where they have been popular.

America. Jewish friends stay in my home when they come to town.

Well, count the cutlery when they leave.

If anything is missing, it's probably a knife which they will take to
your house and stab you in the ****ing eye - a totally meritorious and
praiseworthy action. We call it a mitzvah.

+1 by me too.

And please note that there are areas of disagreement between me and you
and trader4!

--
Best regards
Han