Posted to alt.home.repair
83LowRider 83LowRider is offline

Default Question regarding plumbing

Evan wrote:

You should have a water pressure gauge installed
somewhere near your water meter if you do not
have one currently installed...

That's something I'd have to call someone in for.
I wouldn't mind having a plumber come out for
something definitive, but I hate to pay for something
that is going to be a seek and find game if there is
anything left to be done that I could check or do
myself. Back to your statement, I don't know how
much a gauge at the meter would tell me as there
is slightly over a quarter-mile of pipe coming up
alongside the driveway along with a fairly steep incline.