Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Feb 2, 12:58*am, Ste wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:57*pm, "dennis@home" wrote:

wrote in message

.. .

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:56:31 -0800 (PST), Ste
wrote:

In the end, people like yourself hold drivers to impossibly high
standards simply because you don't like cars and want to drive them
off the roads, not because you have any legitimate safety (or
otherwise humanistic) agenda.

Why, I'll have you know Dennis is the UK's safest driver. He must be,
he's told us so many times.

Liar.
I have always stated the opposite, i.e. all drivers are idiots, I never
excluded anyone.

I'm afraid we can't proceed in life on the basis that everyone is
incompetent at everything, and therefore no one can be permitted to do
anything.- Hide quoted text -

I have passed my advanced driving test. And that is the first thing
you are told. You assume everyone else is an idiot. Every once in a
while it turns out to be true.
It's called defensive driving.
http://www.ddtgroup.com/