Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

I guess you will be removing the air bags, seat belts, windshield
wipers, defrost system, crumpling metal fenders, collapsing steering
wheel column, and all the other safety based equipment in your vehicle
that your government has forced on you too, then?

Your helmet argument is ridiculous and agree with many of your points.

"Jack" wrote in message ...

I never "bad mouthed" the product. You were rambling about your touch
lamp and how it worked, I simply pointed out I had one that didn't
work,
and if I had a saw stop that worked like that lamp I wouldn't want it.

Saw stop is a great product, but I'm not about to run out and buy one,
nor am I about to don a NASCAR approved crash helmet every time I jump
in a car, nor do I want the ****ing gov't to force me to do either.