Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default JUST ONCE.....

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:09:28 -0800, Larry Jaques
Right. My point is that people who did regret it wouldn't be vocal
about it because it was they who were suckered into paying double the
price for the saw. (my price basis is the Griz 1023, one of the most
popular saws of our time. It costs $1,349 delivered now vs. the $3,500
Gass gets for his saws.

No so. Many people who own SawStops admit they do and say the fit and
finish on them is pretty good. I would buy a SawStop on a moment's
notice if one filled my needs. But, they don't meet my requirements,
so when the time comes for me to buy a new table saw, I'll spend a
comparable amount of money on an Access model General 650.