Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Replacing bath vanity

Gramp's shop wrote:
A leaky toilet resulted in some mold on the vanity and I have elected
to build a replacement. I want to reuse the one-piece faux stone
top/sink. But in order to remove the top, I need to remove a
matching faux stone 4 inch wide backsplash.

Any idea of what was used to affix the backsplash to the walls and
how I might go about removing it without damaging the wall?

It is probably fastened with sometype of caulk/mastic. You may be able to
remove it in the same manner as mirrors...thin braided wire with a handle at
each end, work it behind and saw back and forth.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...