Silvan

Default Align-A-Rip track nuts

Roy Smith wrote:

I'm not sure what fence you're talking about, but I suspect you want
"T-slot nuts". Lee Valley sells them for $1.65 for a bag of 10:

I'd say by eyeball, relative to the 3/4" slot in that picture, those are too
big.

Funny I missed them though. I've looked at that page lotsa times.

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Of course, if making them yourself was a fun project for your and your
kids, I'd say you did the right thing making them yourself.

Saved money too, probably. I'm not sure what the bar stock cost, or how
much for the electricity and tool wear, but anything that can be made
without going out to buy something new is more or less free.

Especially considering that you and I both know I'd never just order one
lousy $1.65 bag of nuts if I were putting together a Lee Valley order.
Those would wind up being some really expensive nuts before it was all
over.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/