Leon

Default Pictures of Leon's Dado Jig

Morris, you posted them just like I ended up sending the originally.. LOL

The correct order should be, Pic #1 changed to Pic #2 Pic 2 changed to
pic 1 Pic 3 changed to pic 4 Pic 4 changed to pic 3 Pic 5 changed to
pic 6 Pic 6 changed to pic 5
Rearranging the order may make it easier to understand.

Otherwise, great job... Thanks...

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Leon have given me the go-ahead to post the pictures of his dado
jig on my web site. If interested, you can find them at
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/dado.html

The page will be reworked to make life easier for people with
dial-up connections; and to add a dimensioned construction
drawing and some "how-to" info for newbies.

Enjoy - and remember to thank Leon if this is useful to you.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA