Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

On Jan 31, 10:21*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *harry wrote:

Yes, I'm a chain ganger. It's called deterrence. I also think hanging
and flogging is good. *And caning in schools.

Is it doing the flogging that turns you on - or receiving it?

Why not both.

of cause one way is to let the prisoner decide his own punishment
without actually letting on.

They asked a the person who raped and 80 year old women
what he would do to someone that raped his grandmother,
he said" I'd f***ing kill them" or word to that effect

So there you go, he sentanced himself.

I watched the TV programme the other night about the Oz backpack
killer.
Ideal candidate for flogging first and then hanging.
I expect cynic will say he is innocent and it was his mother's fault..
For the religious nuts, it's all in the bible too.
2000 years of experience can't be wrong.

You think all of the Bible can't be wrong? Or just the bits that suit you?

I thought mosty of the Bible was stories made up and embelished by
those wnating
an interesting read while telling others how they should behave.

--
*Don't use no double negatives *

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.