Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Roderick Stewart[_3_] Roderick Stewart[_3_] is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article , J G Miller wrote:
No idea what you are talking about, I'm afraid. I get on the bus, swipe
my card then get off when I'm there.

Well that is probably what all bus companies would like everybody to do
and do away with cash fares entirely.

They have you money before you use any of their services and they
can keep track of where you have been traveling, which they can
cross-reference with the on board video surveillance camera tapes.

And there won't be large amounts of cash carried on board. Perhaps this
could make the bus companies less reluctant to provide services late at
night when they would otherwise be vulnerable to theft.

Rod.
--
Virtual Access V6.3 free usenet/email software from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtual-access/