Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening

Default Metal theft. The biters bit

In article
,
harry wrote:
Yes, I'm a chain ganger. It's called deterrence. I also think hanging
and flogging is good. And caning in schools.

Is it doing the flogging that turns you on - or receiving it?

I watched the TV programme the other night about the Oz backpack
killer.
Ideal candidate for flogging first and then hanging.
I expect cynic will say he is innocent and it was his mother's fault..

For the religious nuts, it's all in the bible too.
2000 years of experience can't be wrong.

You think all of the Bible can't be wrong? Or just the bits that suit you?

--
*Don't use no double negatives *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.