Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

Kurt Ullman wrote:
I note that every inch of the disputed territories was taken by
the Israelis only after an overt act of war. The Great and Noble Arab
Warrior gets his ass handed to him in a war and cries about it. I also
note that every inch of countryside taken from the countries that have
signed peace treaties has been given back LONG ago.

Except for Gaza.

Israel TRIED to give Gaza to Egypt. Egypt said "We don't want it. It's full
of Palestinians." After the '48 and '67 wars, a lot of Palestinians fled to
Jordan. Jordan kicked them out of the country, hence the name "Black
September" to commemorate the expulsion. Why? "Because they are (spit)
Palestinians." The Palestinians moved to Lebanon, the Riveria of the Middle
East and promptly ****ed up the whole country. They were finally driven out
(but Lebanon remains ****ed up) and decamped to Morocco and Cyprus.

Israel finally said enough and left the "Occupied areas" in the West Bank.
When the Israelis left, the Palestinians said good-bye to universal
sufferage, compulsory schooling for all children, even girls, a higher
standard of living and life expectancy of any Arab group, modern health care
and sanitation, and more. But they have a government, such as it is, that
they can call their own, so I guess it averages out.