Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT US foriegn policy, Ron Paul and terrorism.

wrote:

You're not trying to tell us that the addicitve effects
of ALL drugs are the same and that they are
equally dangerous, are you? That heroin
is as dangerous or as addictive as caffeine? Let's
look at people as a group that are addicted to
tobacco and see how productive they are, are
they capable of supporting themselves, their
children, their criminal records, etc. Then let's
look at a group that is
addicted to heroin. You don't think there is
a substantial difference? How many people
age 17 to 30 have died from tobacco vs
heroin?

It's not all bad. When I went to advanced narcotics school as a cop, our
instructor told us "There's no such thing as a long-time Heroin user."

He also mentioned that "all opiates slow the peristaltic action of the large
intestine." Heroin, being almost the most opiate of the opiates slows it
down the most. Our instructor concluded: "There are several cases on record
of the large intestine of Heroin addicts rupturing and the addict dying from
peritonitis. So, when anyone asks you what you think of Heroin, you can
honestly say 'the idea is full of ****!' "