Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default How deep to make foundation on the Moon

Oren writes:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:41:11 -0600, JimT wrote:

Obambo, wielding and firing his M60 machine gun with one hand while
jumping from his UH-60 Black Hawk, gunned down the terrorist and ran
upstairs in the secret compound where Osama bin Laden cowered in his
bedroom. Obambo shot OBL in the head as the evil doer raised his AK-47
assault rifle in a futile attempt to fight off the unstoppable Obambo.
Obambo, hero to the world. ^_^

TDD

Yeah, Bush taking a crap in tora bora prolonging the war for his neocon
buddies. Sounds like you got it right.

No comparison. Those needing instant killin' in Tora Bora started
asking for a cease fire. They should have ALL been killed when they
were on the run. OBL got away, at least in my mind. BHO deserves
credit for "pulling the trigger" on OBL. I give him that.

BHO has never been on a Black Hawk 'copter.

Not yet. He throws 3 pointers like a pro, snatches flies out of the
air, and kills terrorists with the power of his mind. When he needs
to pilot the Black Hawk to escape the invaders from Mars, I have no
doubt he'll pull it off. I think Michelle will figure out how to
fire the mini-gun just in time to save the USA.

Yeah, my team!

--
Dan Espen